Personal Information Protection Policy
In order for us to respond to inquiries and requests for information from customers and other interested parties, we gather certain kinds of personal information. In doing so, we comply strictly with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and regulations. Personal information gathered on this website is handled in an appropriate manner in accordance with the policy set forth below.
Gathering and use of personal information
- Our gathering of personal information will be carried out lawfully and fairly, and the purpose for use of such information will be stated as clearly as possible.
- We will utilize personal information only within the scope required to achieve the relevant purpose.
Management and protection of personal information
- We will not transfer personal information to a third party without the permission of the individual concerned, except where such transfer is recognized by law.
- Within the scope required to achieve the purpose for use, we will strive to keep the content of the personal information we gather accurate and updated.
- We will adopt the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of personal information.
- We will supervise our employees and subcontractors as necessary and appropriate with respect to the handling of personal information.
Inquiries concerning personal information
- If we receive a request from the individual concerned to disclose, correct, or cease use of personal information, we will respond promptly and within a reasonable scope after confirming the identity of the individual making the request.
Continuous improvement to our personal information management structure
- In accordance with revisions to law and regulations, etc., we will continuously improve the systems and structures we use to manage personal information.